Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thump Thump!!

This morning was a very exciting morning at the Flom's!!  I was lying in bed with my hand over my stomach and I was pretty sure I could not only feel the baby inside me but could feel the baby with my hand over my stomach as well.  Josh had just gotten out of bed and headed into the bathroom to get ready.   As he shut the door I yelled for him to come back and place his hand on my stomach.  I said I wasn't sure if he would be able to feel the baby but we were going to try.  Sure enough within seconds the baby kicked and Josh's face light up as he asked, "Was that the baby going thump thump?!?!"  It sure was!  At 24 1/2 weeks Josh was able to feel the baby kicking.  It was a great morning here at the Flom's.

I know I promised pictures but we have been so busy!!  I will work really hard at getting some up!

Much love from Mama Hoot

No comments:

Post a Comment