Monday, January 3, 2011

LEG CRAMPS

A few weeks into the pregnancy Daddy Hoot came to bed and said, “Are you having leg cramps?” 
Me: “What are you talking about?  NO!”  (I was thinking what is wrong with you?)
Daddy Hoot:  “Well I was reading today about pregnancy leg cramps and what you are supposed to do if you get them.”
Me: “Thanks” (As I roll over in bed thinking this is going to be one long pregnancy if he believes everything he reads!)

Well I wish he would keep reading!!!  I have been getting the most painful leg cramps EVER. These aren’t just normal leg cramps these are INTENSE.  So intense that I can’t sleep and I can’t get out of bed.  I did some reading this past week on them but all the reading talks about is cramps in the calves… and I am sorry but mine are ALL over my legs.  Most recently was this morning where it was in my upper thigh.  All I wanted to do was get out of bed to go to the bathroom but no I couldn’t move.  My thigh was hard as a rock and I couldn’t straighten it.  Oh too have to pee and not be able to is another one of the most painful things ever!

After lots of crying, moaning and screaming the cramp released and so I was able to release as well :)  

Daddy Hoot- keep reading and keep the knowledge coming!

Much love to you all!
Mama Hoot

No comments:

Post a Comment