Tuesday, May 31, 2011

0 Months Old

The first week with Ethan home was quite an adjustment but we can't complain... Ethan is an amazing sleeper... just like his dad!  It killed me to have to wake him up to feed him though so I was determined to get him back up to his birth weight as quick as possible.  (as soon as they hit their birth weight there is no need to wake them during the night to feed as long as you can get 6 feedings in during the day). 

As determined as I was it was quite the struggle.  I was nursing Ethan and my body wasn't quite as ready as he was so we made many visits to the Lacatation Consultant... Kris Beuch... you are amazing!!!  After days of tears and lots of work my milk came in and I was able to get Ethan not only back to his birth weight but over it! 

Ethan is such a good baby and there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't look into his eyes and cry because I felt like I was the luckiest mom alive.  (Yes Butter I was able to look into his eyes- for those of you who don't know... many people but mainly my brother-in-law, Butter, didn't think Ethan had eyes because whenever we would go visit he would be sleeping).  Like I said, he is a great sleeper like his dad.

Enjoy some more of our photos below...


No comments:

Post a Comment