Wednesday, November 24, 2010

21 Week Check Up

On Monday we had our 21 week check up and got to go through the ultrasound results.  All we heard was normal, normal, normal.... kinda.   Li Hoot looked great and the heartbeat was at 151 at the ultrasound and 150 in the Dr's office again... consistency is good!   The doctor also confirmed what the tech thought.  We either have a big baby or our due date is wrong.  Lil Hoot is in the 60th percentile- that means 60% of all babies at this point are smaller than our Lil Hoot.  My prenatals must be working.

When the doctor measured my stomach, I asked her if she thought I was normal or bigger than normal and she said without hesitation that I am slightly bigger than normal.  But no concern there since I am still not above my prepregnancy weight.  It's all in the belly still.  Next appointment will be right before Christmas to do my Gestational Diabetes testing and a routine visit with the Dr. 

Nursery Update:
Daddy Hoot has been working super hard to revamp and old dresser we had.  With lots of painting I think it is almost done and ready to be moved to the nursery.  Once that moves in and the polka dots get painted I can start organizing more. 

SILs- you know who you are... Daddy Hoot is wondering when you are coming over to help him paint the polka dots??  He has wine!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!
Much Love,
Mama Hoot

No comments:

Post a Comment