Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quick Run To Target.

On Saturday morning I had a few errands to run so I quickly got out of bed , got ready and headed to Target.  Target was so busy so I wanted to exchange my stuff and get out of there.  While hurrying to the back of the store where the maternity clothes are I quickly walked past a father with his two little boys in the cart. 

The one little boy who couldn't be more than 5 pointed his finger at me and yelled.... "Whoa Dad... look at that big belly!!!"  The dad looked mortified but I just made sure to laugh as loud as I could so he knew that it was okay... I am pregnant, I have a big belly and I didn't care :)  It's funny how things that come out of kid's mouths don't mean the same if they were to come out of a 50 year olds mouth.  I am pretty sure an older man told me that same thing the night before and I didn't think it was as funny.

Oh to be a child again and to get away with telling the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment