Monday, March 14, 2011

37 Week Update

Stats from my appointment today...

Heartbeat: 140 bpm
Movement: Lots of moving of the butt back and forth from baby (I think "I Like To Move It Move It" from Madagascar is playing in there)
Weight Gain: I have slowed down again and gained 1 pound
Swelling:  See picture below. Not so hot!
Protein Test:  Checked for preeclampsia again and everything came back normal!!
Belly: Measuring 40.

Dilation:  1 cm !!!!!  Yay!
Effacement:  50%  Whoot Whoot!
Baby is head down still and ready to go. 

My doctor is on call tonight and Wednesday!  Crossing my fingers I can see her before she heads out on vacation on Friday.  She is still predicting a large baby but won't do anything more to trigger labor... still waiting!

Here are a few pictures of what I am looking like....


Say some prayers that Lil Hoot comes soon!
Much love!
Mama Hoot

1 comment:

  1. You have my prayers! yay for the 1cm! :0) take it easy...fingers x we get a phone call real soon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete