Monday, October 25, 2010

17 Weeks and 3 Days

This morning we had our monthly appointment.  I have been feeling great and FINALLY have gained a couple of pounds.  The doctor was very happy to see that I am almost back to my prepregnancy weight!! If I might say so myself... "Good Job Mama Hoot!!"

My utuerus is still below my bellybutton but should move towards my bellybutton in the next few weeks and any day now I should be able to feel the baby move.  I am very much looking forward to this and a little nervous as well.  Kinda weird to think that something is ALIVE inside your stomach.

We got to hear the heartbeat again today and it has gotten a bit faster.... a few weeks ago it was at 140 beats per minute and now we are up to 150 beats!  Hmmmm... what do you think about them apples?

Our ultrasound is scheduled for November 15th.  At this appointment we have the option to find out what we are having but we are still going to hold out until the Lil Hoot can show us itself.  The nurse today made it very clear to us that if we don't want to find out then we need to let the technician know right away otherwise they seem to assume you want to know and start talking baby parts or lack there of. 

That's all for now!
Much love to you all!
Mama Hoot

No comments:

Post a Comment