Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

...I waited until after midnight to post but it still says it is Saturday- no it is Sunday!....

Today is Halloween and then end of October... that makes me sad!  We did have a wonderful month and I grew quite a bit.  I am still waiting to feel Lil Hoot flutter but as of today- no such luck.  I lie in bed whenever I have the chance and try to focus on my lower abdomen hoping to feel the slightest movement.  So far I feel nothing but my stomach growling or my bowels moving, both things that I feel EVERYDAY!  It will soon come I am sure.

So as I said before and as you know today is Halloween and I have been working long and hard my costume this year.  A huge thanks to my Mom, Dad and Kerri for helping me put together my costume.  Since I am with child I decided I have Lil Hoot play a part.  And was Lil Hoot a hit.  Below is a picture of my costume!

............................. new photos coming... sorry..... had to delete the preivous ones...........................

Not only was this a great month for me because October is always a great month for me but it was also a great month for our friends and neighbor Ron, Jessica & Tyler because ... the welcomed a new baby girl into the world on October 28th.  Welcome Kylie Jo!!!  Isn't she so adorable....


Happy October!!! 
Mama Hoot

No comments:

Post a Comment