Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank You!

I feel awful that I haven’t posted lately but my body has been EXHAUSTED. If I am not working I am in bed sleeping and that is not a lie. When someone tells you to get as much done in your second trimester that you can… they aren’t lying because the energy is gone. But on to something much more positive…

A couple of weeks ago 2 of my dear college girlfriends through me a shower. Thank you Katie and Grace for all you put into that Saturday morning. I had a blast and it was so nice to be surrounded by so many of my friends, and some of their moms along with a few people from my family as well. I even had a visitor come from Omaha, Nebraska… Thanks Sue!!! We had a great time playing bowling for bottles and pregnancy trivia- the trivia questions were half about me and this blog and the other half were general questions about pregnancy. I have to say I didn’t do too bad :)

After the shower I only had a few minutes before having to head off to work but the next morning I was really able to take everything out of its boxes and get it put away in the baby room. I can’t thank those of you who showered me with gifts enough… I am feeling more and more ready for this baby and the room is really coming together! Below are pictures from the shower. You are all so amazing!!! I feel so blessed to have so many great friends and family in my life.

Much Love,
Mama Hoot


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the collage didn't turn out how I wanted it to... so I will try to fix it... don't be offended if you can't see your face- it wasn't personal... working on it :)

    ReplyDelete